Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Conditions Agreement sets forth the standards of use of the Go Eat Sdn Bhd, Food Delivery Online Service. By using the www.go-eat.com website and Go Eat app, you (the ”User”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at www.go-eat.com website. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
- We are a delivery service provider providing you an online platform to (a) order food online from the list of restaurants and home food makers available on the Services.
- We do not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, prepare, manage and/or control the Vendors or the related services provided in connection thereof.
- Our responsibilities are limited to: (i) facilitating the availability of the Services; and (ii) serving as the limited agent of each Vendor for the purpose of accepting payments from you for your online food orders and delivering your order.
- By signing up to our website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale which apply to all transactions on www.go-eat.com
- Signing up to the service means we must have the following information:
- Your address, including the postcode.
- Your home telephone number or mobile telephone number.
- Your email address, so we can supply you with important information such as your order confirmation and delivery details
- You may access the Services either by (a) registering to create an account and become a member (“Member”); or (b) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook).
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Go Eat Account and your access to the Services if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proveshto be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- Go Eat is a subscription service. We deliver while your subscription is active or until you tell us not to.
- You can cancel at anytime.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Participating Restaurant. When you place your order online, we will send you a message to confirm that we have received it. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. Once we have sent a confirmation message we will check availability.
- If the ordered food and delivery capacity is available, the Participating Restaurant will accept the contract and confirm it to Go Eat. If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the food delivery will be confirmed by notification.
- Once the ordered food is ready to deliver, The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time, the price of the Food ordered and the name of delivery executive.
- If the Food is not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by
Cancellations and Refunds
- Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
- If the Food is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, User shall contact Go Eat by email or support number and Go Eat will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
- If you fail to accept delivery of food at the time they are ready for delivery or Go Eat is unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then the Food shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Food shall pass to you.
- You must understand and accept that it might not be possible to deliver to some locations. In such cases, Go Eat will inform you accordingly and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to any alternative delivery address.
Limitation of Liability
- You must notify Go Eat immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number.
- In the unlikely event that the Participating Restaurant delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item.
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this App or Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the App and the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the App and theWebsite and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering Food where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by the forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.